Ooredoo has launched its revamped SuperNet Portfolio as part of the company’s continued commitment towards the government’s Digital Maldives initiative, unveiling fantastic benefits for customers which support the growing digital needs of customers.
Ooredoo said that the improved SuperNet Fiber Broadband plans include the introduction of four new plans, up to 100% larger data allowances, and the first unlimited data rollover service in the Maldives.
With this upgrade, SuperNet Home Broadband plans are now offering its customers the biggest data allowance in the market.
It said that the company also expanded their Club Premier Loyalty Program to broadband customers and launched SuperNet Voice services, providing crystal clear landline services suited for home offices and small businesses.
The company unveiled four new SuperNet Fiber Broadband plans supporting the government’s proposals under the #NetuHeyo initiative, offering great benefits for very affordable rates.
- SuperNet 5M (30GB) for MVR 250 with 30GB Data Allowance at 2Mbps throttled Speed and with data rollover
- SuperNet 10M (65 GB) for MVR 400 with 65 GB Data Allowance at 5 Mbps throttled speed and with data rollover
- SuperNet 20M (130 GB) for MVR 500 with 130 GB Data Allowance at 5 Mbps throttled speed and with data rollover
- SuperNet 30M (210 GB) for MVR 700 with 210 GB Data Allowance at 5 Mbps throttled speed and with data rollover
Ooredoo also announced exciting changes to its existing SuperNet Fiber Broadband Portfolio, which includes:
- Ooredoo Maldives also announced exciting changes to its existing SuperNet Fiber Broadband Portfolio, which includes:
- Launch of Unlimited Data Rollover services on all SuperNet Plans and add-ons. This is a first-in-the-market service, exclusively available to Ooredoo customers that ensure that any leftover data at the end of the month will be carried forward and added to the next month's package inclusive data allowance.
The telecom giant said that as a gesture of gratitude for its SuperNet customers, Ooredoo has also planned to extend its first-class reward scheme, “Ooredoo Club Premier’ benefits for its SuperNet customers starting from 1st July 2021, enabling access to exclusive deals from a vast set of brands and support platforms.
In addition to the exclusive deals, the membership also gives customers access to the Club Premier Lounge providing a relaxing environment where they receive an extremely personalized service.