Ooredoo has extended the extra data allowances offers for its customers to ease the challenges faced by Covid-19 till June.
As the pandemic continues, the company announced its extension of below offers for its Prepaid, Postpaid, SuperNet and Faseyha customers for the month of June.
- 50% Extra Data Offer on all monthly data packs activated via Ooredoo App, has been extended till 15th June 2020.
- 25% extra data allowances for Postpaid customers extended for the month of June
- 5GB daily allowance for SuperNet Broadband Customers will be continued during the month of June as well. Customers can activate this offer daily via App, upon exhausting their package inclusive data allowances.
- 50% Bonus Data for new Faseyha Mini customers for the month of June.
- 5% Cash Back for all SuperNet, Postpaid, and Faseyha Bill payments made via m-Faisaa during the month of June.
Ooredoo said that it was providing these special offers to ease the burden for its customers due to the pandemic, to ensure that all customers have uninterrupted, high quality and easy access to the latest information on Covid-19 related matters, and are able to keep in touch with friends and family as the pandemic continues.
It also said that Ooredoo would continue to work closely with the government of Maldives, HPA and other key stakeholders to support the nationwide awareness efforts for Covid-19 through its nationwide reach, technologies, services, and volunteer network.